Originally posted on 02/02/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
Seriously, why don't you SHUT THE FUK UP ???
You were also encouraging this guy to bet calling me a "reborn Christian" - gimme a goddamn fuking break!!!

You should be quiet, big time ...
I hate idiots like you who encourage naive people to go ahead with a $15k bet ...
Are you working for the gambling industry or something?

Seriously if you work for a bookmaker I wish nothing but all the bad things in the world, you have no reason to keep on playing an idiot ... this guy lost tons of money and you weren't helping him avoid doing this at all.
Listen, fukkstick - people can do whatever the fukk they want with their money.

You're the modern day Comstock. Couldn't stop beating his dick, so he tried to make masturbation illegal.

You're the moron who would ruin their life on drugs, and then go on a campaign trying to stop drug use.

Just because YOU can't handle YOUR shit, does not mean OTHER people can't handle THEIR shit.

I don't work for a book, but stop passing goddamn judgment on someone because you are a miserable failure in that area.

The problem is all YOU, pal. All you. Stop trying to think you can help anyone with your bullshit sob stories. Nobody gives a fukk. Not a single soul. Don't jump on this guy telling him what he could have been doing with his money. That's a level of low that is hard to quantify.