Originally posted on 01/20/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
This is hilarious coming from you, SBR's biggest dikkhead and moron.

Rifle is a great poster who had two things you will never have in life....courage and honesty.

The honesty to speak what he truly thinks and feels, and the courage to back it up.

You, on the other hand, are a coward, plain and simple.

As for you calling anyone stupid, all I have to say is that you are an Obama supporter.

As I have said on many occasions all you need to make your point about the intelligence of these fellows, rifle, loon and now silly is allow them to post, just allow them to be who they are, just sit back and read their claptrap. First, we have rifle a courageous and honest individual. Lol, is this the same rifle that declared he would love to kill every Catholic, oh yeah that same rifle. The irony is silly is most likely a Catholic. Amazing, they are so incredibly stupid that they support the same people that want to do them serious harm. Same holds true for the dirt poor, often Southern Americans who claim to be conservative but often, more often than not, they are the same people receiving more transfer payments than all others.

Second, I am a coward, plain and simple. Mr. Silly has no idea who I am or what I have accomplished in my life but of course he makes judgments, I only judge when these guys prove beyond a doubt how incredibly dumb they are.Obvious judgments are fair game, judgments based on nothing at all are not.

Don't you find it comforting when the very uninformed, the very low thinking and poorly educated disagree with you vehemently? I find it tremendously comforting, actually it transcends comforting it crosses over to feelings of joy for all the obvious reasons. It reinforces most or all of your beliefs about politics and life in general, it simply boils down to if these guys believe a particular idea the opposite is almost guaranteed to be correct. The lads that disagree most often with me are the far right wing conservatives, tell me when was the last settled argument in politics decided on the side of the far right? I can honestly think of none, not one. In fact, right now in real time they are being exposed as wrong AGAIN, on at least two or three issues. Issues that they have fought tooth and nail for decades, the death penalty and rights for gays. You would think that once, just once they would be on the correct side. Actually it is incredible, how can one political philosophy be on the wrong side of history...ALWAYS?