Originally posted on 01/22/2014:

The worst part about SBR is all the people talking about squares and sharps. "Your a square for that bet" or "all the sharp money is on this side so you are a square", its fcking corny. Sounds like a bunch of teenagers man......screw where all the money is going, handicap the game to the best of your ability, provide facts and/or reasons why you think your play is profitable and leave it at that. I'm so sick of hearing about sharps and squares I swear its so fcking lame. /rant

As for the substance of this thread, I think both Denver's defense and Seattle's offense are both being a bit overlooked by the majority of bettors. A lot of backers make threads with their picks and post about who is going to win the Seattle defense vs. Denver offense matchup, and honestly that is not where the game is going to get won. We already know both of those sides of the ball are going to come out strong, the winner is going to be determined by which team's weaker side is going to shine through.

For those of you who have not locked in an early bet and are still handicapping, virtually all of your time should be spent capping Denver's defense and Seattle's offense, not the other way around.