Originally posted on 01/21/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
His record is tracked at http://www.advisortracking.com/p/st-dollars2donuts.html.

While most handicappers are under this season, D2D remains up by 35.98 units. What more do you want? No handicapper wins every bet. Just not possible.
Don't worry about it BG. MJ is a tried and true troll... He does not post games, and he certainly does not post winners. MIkeJamm is a rare breed...

He only plays poker around here. Every day......and as much as he can. And then he sits around and whines about it being fixed....lol...yes, I am serious, he things SBR poker is rigged. Like they would bother with that.... But the funnier thing is that even though he thinks it is fixed, he stills plays it ALL the time.

It gets even better....even though he hates the site, AND poker is rigged, he still manages to complain about the prize structures every day and that there aren't enough points awarded.

And then on top of it all, every time somebody complains about his idiotic antics, he screams that he only does it for charity.....for charity! Then people have to kind of shut it down so they don't sound like big jerks.... But I am guessing this idiot just sits at home, and the one time a month where poker works and isn't rigged, the douche probably downs a pizza by himself....eats it as fast as contestants on Survivor....as he is clearly a jobless fruitcake, living in his mothers basement, scouring the internet for ways to even out the SBR poker 'fix'.

I actually sought out MJ a couple of days ago. I wanted some additional traffic, and frankly that's the only thing that this donkey can do,....troll people and get people mad. I actually think he is funny...in an embarrassing kind of way.

And yes Mike...you popped into the thread at the wrong time...it was a winning day. I would have thought you would be smart enough to wait for a losing day so that your idiotic mouth-running would make more sense.

Anyway, either way good to have you back, my little retarded, non-betting, non-pick-posting, poker-losing, dim-witted side-kick....,I missed you.

D2D