Originally posted on 01/09/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyIsWater View Post
I've been gambling, playing poker online, and using this forum to make time past. Yes. That is what I'm doing with my life to make time past. I'm far from insecure buddy.

It's simple here Plekz, you don't have to follow me, nor criticize. You are simply truculent. You aren't even reputable and you one of the last persons I would dare to take ANY advice from.

I'm not acting like a big shot, because I don't have a huge ego like 95% of this site does. To say I'm Cliche is just ignorant in itself, there hasn't even been enough time to see what I'm made of.

My betting speak for itself? Thanks bro, I started in Ohio playing Fulltilt, Pokerstars. Got enough money and savings. Bought a car, saved more, move to Florida, in Downtown Orlando. Saved more. Carried myself more. Paid every single thing on my own. So don't sit here and act like you know you jackass. I continue to carry myself, and always will. It's people like you that have a sick virus in them and it's called hate.

I take time in respecting what I built, and I won't listen from some little peasant that attempts to put me in place, when you, yourself is all out of place.

Get a life man. I will continue to talk about girls, sports, post tickets and picks. You yourself need to apply more make-up, you fukkin clown.
You 'introduced' yourself by faking a ticket and you CLAIM you don't have a need to try and come off as better then you are? Suffering from borderline disorder mayhap are we?

For being an 'american' btw your spelling skills are quite shit, as is your structuring of sentences. And OFC one can conclude you are 'cliché' when all avaliable evidence (provided by yourself) points to this as a fact.

How did you manage all this btw with your 'bad knee' that you needed to rehab until you could play football again?