Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20501434'>posted</a> on 12/09/2013:

Jeez, I may have talked some shit to No Coin before when baseball season was going on, but I don't have anything against the poster personally.

I don't understand why he is getting bashed so much.

That is the major problem with this forum, dudes bash for no reason.

I may dislike Texas sports so I talk about that, but I think Opie is pretty cool and is clearly living the rich man life and I have nothing against him.

LKid may have gone to rehab a few months ago (or at least that was what I heard), but who hasn't? I know I had some issues in the past.

Dude's bash on here about other peoples weight, their addictions, and their gambling losses when 99% of us are banged up in some way.

I mean shit, some people go way to far on this place.

Benny said Crusty's son was a f@ggot and Deemer, you posted a picture of Opie's daughter and talked shit about the young girl (like calling her fat, which no adult has ever said, ever, about a little kid) which was super fukked up.

The point of forums like this, or at least the way I thought, was a community for like minded people to talk about a common topic and to help each other get better at sports betting.

This forum has gotten very far removed from that.

Deemer, you get pissed when people hate on you being Asian (which hating on someone's race is stupid), so why do you hate on other people?

I try not to really bash people and be a nice guy (but if a troll like Benny starts shit then I will go back-and-forth with the poster), so why you got to hate on another poster?