Originally posted on 11/27/2013:

Hey Pin...keep up the lord's work in this thread...it's a godsend for the majority of us handicapped in the art of handicapping

regarding this thread's persistent "pest control" issues (normally the whiny twats wait till a losing day to piss n'moan...but cuz those are so few and far between, they have to settle for after the odd loss or two)...yes the "ignore" feature is brilliant...BUT, you'll have to get tough tho' with those who quote the shyte you're trying to ignore...maybe a "three strikes and you're also ignored" kinda' system...eventually build up a nice "neighbourhood watch" style of culture in here where newcomers are corrected the first time they innocently pollute the thread with the recycled trash...and seriously warned if it should happen again...

it never ceases to amaze me how negligibly-few of your regular followers ever complain about what these self-appointed "advocates" from the outside PRETEND to be worried about on our behalf...

IF i'm subscribing to a paid service, the play-caller in effect works for me, and i rightfully expect a FAR higher level of punctuality and specificity of the numbers in the quoted line...but here, at SBR...we takes (or passes on, or fades) what we's given...at our discretion...

the guyz here that choose to tune into Pinny's vibe are not children who need protection from themselves...so as a community of thread-followers, let's adopt a policy of mass-ignoring douches like Jay...so when Pinny decides to "shroud" a POS like that, let's support his decision by NOT directly interacting with it (talking ABOUT the whiny twat is fine...just not directly WITH or TO it)...and don't quote someone being ignored...defeats the whole purpose of it