Originally posted on 11/10/2013:

I'll assume from your post that you're not very smart, on top of being a negative D-Bag, so I'll take it slow for you. What does my overall record show? Am I claiming any of my previous week 8-0 record in my overall record or overall units??

Exactly!! So what is your problem?? Just like being a DOUCHE? Do we need to rename you BigDaddyDouchBag, seems like it.

Why the hatred?? Did I claim anywhere that I was the next coming? Or promise an 80% win rate?? Or tout myself as being the best ever?? No to all, I didn't say anything. Actually in my 2nd post I warned everyone I had a good week last week going 8-0 and warned anyone to tread lightly since usually after a week like that you'll come back down to earth.

As far as yesterday's results I had much more go against me than for me but that doesn't really matter does it, I was 4-7, lost 3.4 units but I've been doing this a long time and a single day of losing sucks because it's more fun and profitable to win but that's the ups and downs of a long season and the bad breaks tend to even out.

How about this, I see you have a lot of points and a lot of negative opinions, so how about you put up or shut up. 915 points against my word of an 8-0 record in college football last week??

Guess what I went 5-2 in my NFL picks last week also. So after you lose the 915 points we can bet on that and you can lose the rest of your points. What do you say BIG MOUTH?? Either that or just choose to stay out of my posts or if you want to participate then don't be negative.