Originally posted on 11/07/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
Austerity has not done a damn thing in the Euro nations. When will our elected helmet heads and every day people realize that?

WE pay for the debt. If WE aren't working, the debt doesn't get paid. Trickle down has done nothing for over 30 years,
except make the rich richer.

Corporations dumped millions on the door step of the govt. Still are with hiring part time with shit wages and benefits.

When our govt realizes the corporations are the problem instead of the solution and make them pay their fair share,
is when we can turn this country around. If they want to leave, go. If they want to sell their goods here, tax the hell
out of them.

IT'S NOT OUR FAULT! Stop punishing the people!
I sure hope you didn't learn this economic theory in public school. US corporations pay the highest tax rate in the world. To tax them more would lower revenue to the government.-John F Kennedy

US corporations are moving out good US jobs to sell their products internationally and not have to pay a back breaking tax rate. That LOWERS revenue to the government and takes our jobs away compounding the problem.

When I drive to my office in Costa Rica I drive by a massive Intel plant which is down the road from Bridgestone. Down the next street is 4 giant buildings home of Hewlet Packard. A stone throw away is the new Oracle building which is right by Kraft and Bristol Myers. Makes me want to puke quite honestly. We need those jobs and we need the taxes. We need public policy to keep great jobs and tax revenue at home.