Originally posted on 11/01/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
This if funny. You guys want it both ways, capitalism is the best, okay well if Obama misstated or even told a lie well then capitalism should jump in and fix the problem. So, if people lose insurance because of the the regs concerning ACA capitalism will certainly see a void and fill it that is how it works you guys claims so great what is the problem? Competition will kick in and beat anything the affordable care act fails at. And if that is the case the entire house of cards meaning the ACA will fail and you guys can then rejoice.
Nothing is perfect my friends especially at the beginning. I don't believe our president is a liar, I think he made a mistake otherwise why say those words so often it was obvious that if he is or was lying it would be soon exposed. Makes no sense, the guy is not a liar but he is also not infallible.

So allow the market to fix the situation, that is what you guys constantly cry. But, no it is much easier and more convenient to call the black man a liar. Amazing, just amazing.
Now we all know your are a hard core liberal Dante! " convenient to call the black man a liar. Amazing, just amazing." Those are your words, whenever the libs start to be proven liars they resort to the "RACECARD". Well done Dante, just what we really expected from you and your lefty friends. The Liberal game plan, remember when you get caught in a lie just go to the "RACECARD". That is pathetic!