Originally posted on 10/22/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
I find it very hard to believe because I know and you know less than 5% of bettors actually win each year. It's something we don't talk about on the forums but it's the truth. Most people don't win.

With that said, if you're putting 1K on each game and are a regular loser, you aren't going to like it too much and won't last long.

It's just a matter of percentages man.
And this is where you dont understand RAS. He actually does put up very good numbers year in and year out. Go look at his archives. I can tell you they are accurate since 2009.

I dont call it my income but it definitely is a supplement and works very well for someone like myself who is self employed and generates my income from passive sources (rental properties). I have an office in my house and an office in my small apartment complex that I go to when I want to get away from my wife and kids. If I had a normal 9-5 it probably wouldnt make sense as it requires being able to be in front of a computer for 30 minutes roughly twice a week smack in the middle of the day.

This service is not for the weekend warrior throwing around a few bucks for a good time. Its for a different type of bettor that takes this a little more seriously than most.