Originally posted on 08/20/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
No one here was running for VP. That wasn't a hard question or tough interview. She bombed it.
It's as if these people never took a political science course in HS or University. Not knowing Presidential doctrines for someone running national office would be like someone not having any idea what are the Roberts Rules of Order. This pretty basic shit for anyone who follows politics.

Like I've said Palin exposed her own ignorance repeatedly. Giving interviews where she complained about Scotus and "activists judges" and then not being able to name one ruling she disagreed with other then Roe V. Wade, which was +/- 35 years old at the time, was just plain stupid as well. I think if she'd have only been able to name that one ruling as an interviewer my next question would ave been if she knew what Roe V. Wade actually entailed. Knowing Palin's outdoor background she might have thought it had to do with fly fishing and whether to wade into the water or row in a boat.

Really with Palin nothing would surprise me. Her answer about foreign policy experience where she stated "As Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska" was absurd. Esp. since she was the Governor Alaska and as such commander of Alaska's National Guard, you'd think she might have been aware that Russia had not entered US airspace in something like 50 years.

Face it- she talks out her ass and just because you like her ass doesn't mean what her ass is saying makes any sense.