Originally posted on 08/18/2013:

I dont consider myself a racist....a racist to me is someone seeking segregation and often ultimately elimination of another race they've determined to be inferior in some way in order to "cleanse" the gene pool. Noted racists are the Jews, Hitler, Muslims, about every slightly different group in Africa, Serbs, KKK etc.

But lately my posts have gotten the constant reply of "why dont you post this on stormfront" and other such comments so I ask you to help me determine if I am a racist or not.

1. I post that whites nearly universally outscore blacks on tests in public schools despite having received the exactly identical education....whites outscore blacks so much that schools like Harvard have to dramatically lower their standards in order to comply with Affirmative Action laws...essentially a white has to finish in the top 1% on standardized tests while blacks need to finish in the top 40%....bc if they didnt lower their standards no black would ever get admitted

A) Racist
B) Realist

2. I post that blacks often have several children despite neither parent having the ability or intent whatsoever to support themselves much less their children beyond applying for welfare...in many cases they repeat this mistake over and over simply applying for more and more welfare each time

A) Racist
B) Realist

3. I post that black communities/cities are the most violent and dangerous in the US, the current top 5 most dangerous US cities are Detroit, MI, Flint, MI, Oakland,CA, Memphis,TN and St Louis, MO

A) Racist
B) Realist

4. I post that black culture in general is largely a "ghetto culture" and celebrates and propagates violent crime and other forms of uncivilized destructive behavior in their songs, movies, ebonic language and everyday life while calling anyone that embraces civilized thinking like dedicating themselves to education and going to college and speaking normal English with an accent that doesnt sound like they went to school in prison as a "sellout" and "wannabe white". Black culture will completely ignore the 93% of black on black murders for absolutely no reason and then collectively shit themselves, protest and threaten riots and violence (which is kinda like a crackwhore threatening to be slutty) when once a year a drug-dealing wannabe thug is shot whilst attempting to murder a non-black for no reason and the prosecutors attempt to bring absurdly hopeless charges fails (in an effort to try to blame white racism for their disastrous failure theyll accept spics, asians, pretty much anybody that can be seen when its dark as white)

A) Racist
B) Realist

Am I a racist or a realist?