Originally posted on 07/23/2013:

WorkHorse have you thought about just you and urban and some of the others that are around right now just keeping one thread going year round and everyone posting picks in that thread? I know you have the SEC notebook and completely understand if you don't want to keep up with 2 threads but myself and some guys on here did that in the NHL forum, just had a "2013 NHL picks" that wasn't limited to just one yahoo posting picks and it went really well. We each gave our picks and tried to do our best as to the reasons for taking the side we were on.

Started out with just a few guys but it grew by the end of the year to a good little group and I think we all enjoyed it. Gave us a single thread we could go to and see what everyone was thinking without having to sift through 40 yahoo threads to find ones of guys we respected. I for one enjoyed it and think it would be cool to see something like that in here during the year. Essentially like your SEC notebook where everyone chimes in with info they find but it breaks down picks. I don't know if ya'll already do it or planned on it but just wanted to put in my $.02 of what worked well in the NHL forum and made it an enjoyable experience for me and several others in the NHL forum.