Originally posted on 09/01/2008:

LT profits,

you have now lost an important friend in the gambling world...what's a matter with you calling me out in a thread like this?...you know better...

what I think you should do is go back to handicapping games and trying to feed your family...just because people give you shit about being a tout, please don't rain on my parade of success...I'm pretty dissapointed in you but you have chosen your path...

your confusion lies over that I'm not upset about any bashing, I don't want tacomax in my threads, period...I will deal with any others who want to come in and bash (and hope that the SBR mods will as well), tacomax is like a black cat/ broken mirror...I don't want him around in my Pag's Plays threads...

I figured someone as intelligent as you would have done their research before starting a thread like this...c'mon man...

martinblank,

agree 100%...lot of Saturday evening QB's here, but it goes with the territory...

jjgold,

you have the nerve to come in here and make a comment like that?...you are a degenerate, I'm a respected member of my community that owns a business and deals with the public...I handicap strictly for recreational purposes...you sir, while amusing at times, are a completely pathetic individual...shoo!...

happy boy,

I have 40,000 posts at covers...do you think I would have lasted that long over there with thin skin?...SBR is candyland compared to that place...

I provide a valuable service to SBR, I should be able to have some stipulations...

mudcat,

you back in re-hab for your herion addiction?...hope not...stay strong...

dave, gatorfan, freak, pavy,

much love my friends...