Originally posted on 05/05/2013:

I had it 117-111 also so I think the scoring was fine. I think anywhere between 117-111 and 118-110 were probably the most accurate.

It is hard to not wish for a little more. Floyd is the fighter of this era and just doesn't have the resume of what he should. I know every Floyd lover will argue that fact to death but its tough to give him credit for fighting guys who were slightly over the hill or undersized in spots.(Please don't mention that Pac-man did the same thing...this is a floyd discussion). I don't take anything away from Floyd's talent but I just wish he fought guys at different points in his career. Floyd is brilliant, no one is going to beat him...He will retire undefeated. Just if your going to call yourself the best ever it would have been nice to see him challenge himself a little more kinda like Sugar Ray leonard etc. Once he settled in at 147 pounds what big time fight did he really take? Hatton who was undersized? Theres a fight with Pac he left on the table, he never fought sergio martinez, paul williams etc in their primes if he would have taken fights with them at 154.

For everyone who is saying Oscar won the fight vs him is off base. NOTHING he threw landed but he did a good job using his size and getting him to the ropes and throwing which made the fight closer then any we have seen with Floyd in years.