Originally posted on 05/02/2013:

How old are you again? I mean seriously, who hasn't been to one?
Was fun as a boy of 18-19 years.
Today I don't need or miss it though. Once you've got the perfect girl, why waste time at a strip club, doesn't give me anything anymore.

A good friend of my parents is the CEO of one of the biggest kitchen manufaturers here in Germany. The town is actually very small, but there are more kitchen manufacturers located there than everywhere else, so it is known as the "World Capital of Kitchen". Every year this small town gets crazy because people from all over the world are coming to visit the fairs of the different manufacturers. The company I mentioned owns a small castle where their own fair is taking place every year and I used to work there for this event. Was a hard but extremely well paid job. Before I began to work there, they had only female waitresses and bar-maids, but there have always been problems. The fair starts every day at around 7 and is open ended. So every year they had problems with different clients. Drinks and food are for free all day and a lot of agents are getting wasted every single day, which often ended in waitresses being harrassed and sexually pressed. So the company decided to bring me in as a male waiter to keep an eye on things. I speak 5 languages, too, which also was a good thing. My job was not only to serve food and drinks, but basically anything: Book hotels, get hookers, entertain the bored women of the agents, etc. Russians and their ladies (guys usually around 50-60 with 2-3 ladies around 20-25 years old) often asked for cocain and other things, so I was given money and a car and had to get some. Japanese and chinese guys always were the funniest ones. Shy guys. When they want something, they don't ask directly, they paraphrase what they want and you have to decipher it and find out what it really is. And every single year, there where guys asking for strip-clubs and cathouses. So one year there was a group of Asians that definitely wanted to go to the 'Pascha' in Cologne. The 'Pascha' is the biggest bordel in whole Europe. When a client wants something, you never, I mean NEVER, say 'No' because you want them to buy things. So I was told: "Okay, grab a car, drive them to Cologne". Pretty funny, because it's a ~210 km distance. I brought them there, and they where like children in a candy store. The 'Pascha' has 126 appartments with ~160 girls, a beauty salon, restaurants, bistros, boutique, tanning salon, etc etc etc. 10 floor building. The 7th floor has transsexual prostitutes only. This thing is HUGE, and FCKING crazy. I had to wait all night long, spending most of the time in the basement where is Striptease and Tabledance section. All paid by the company. Crazy times for a young adult. Guys where fcking their brains out, while I was having a great time getting lapdances. Best job one could possibly have.