Originally posted on 05/01/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
Whats good boys? OK, so many of you have seen me blow up on multiple occassions here. Let's just say I have done it again, but not going to get into details.

This has to stop, and I'm going to use this thread as a reminder and form of accountability. I will check in when I get the urge to gamble, and will myself away.....any support would be appreciated. I will admit I have a few future bets going now, but there's not a thing I can do about that right now.

May 1st is day 1 towards a healthier, more financiallly stable lifestyle.
This article sounds exactly like a dozen that I wrote on 2+2 and pegcityhustling a bunch of years ago.....except that in mine I never talked about quitting gambling, I always talked about being moderate.

One thing I can tell you is that it is possible to change. It is possible to curb those feeling....but you have to be serious about it, you ahve to really want to become a better, more moderate, more accountable person with the ability to walk away.

The biggest thing is the desire to change added to age and experience. People ask me how I did it....I wish I knew, I guess at some point in the last decade I finally started to mature.....if you are out of gambling for good, well to that I say cheers and good luck.....and if you are going to try and moderate yourself better.....then you can always send me a PM and GL in tht as well!

D2D