Originally posted on 04/27/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
Damn bitemedoj, relax and enjoy life off of the internet for a while! We all need to lay off carseller now that his points are -800. The guy lives off of this site and he might kill himself if he was banned. Some of you guys would rejoice at that, but I don't want the guy to get this depressed about this situation......................Guys these are POINTS that we are talking about here. He lost his poker stake, so now he only owes one poster, yisman. How is that different than other posters who owe thousands??............................. ........He got cheated out of 500 points in the blowseq situation. How many points did you receive from blowseq bitme? Even posters who didn't even need the points asked for 500 from him. I think that yisman and trytrytry both received at least 500 from him and they don't even need the points. I only received 250, but I guess that is my fault for not posting early enough. So why shouldn't carseller been able to receive 500 as well?................................... ........................................ ...................Well it doesn't matter now, but lets give the kid a break for a while. When he gets out of the negative, he can begin to pay yisman a few points per day for the rest of his life. And if he doesn't pay, how is that different from other guys who stopped paying their loans? Those guys were not banned.................................. ........(Sorry about the layout, but my computer wont allow new paragraphs on this site for some reason all of a sudden)
Giving him a hard time seems to be the only course of action to discourage this chump from continuing to spread his crap until SBR gets rid of him. The fact that he won't repay yisman or anyone has been established numerous times.

It's different from other stiffs because he continues to flaunt his crap and insist that he's somehow the victim here...removing a negative presence such as his isn't about enforcing point debts, it's about removing someone who habitually demeans the community as a whole with his lying, theft and fraud.