Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18305706'>posted</a> on 04/05/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
Exactly no one cares what these sodomites think or do. This is purely for selfish reasons. That way when they fail on the field they will just blame it on everyone persecuting them for being gay rather than taking responsibility for themselves and just accepting the fact they suck.
hm not a bad tactic at all actually

if i were a straight player, i would consider actually just coming out as gay myself, and then yes, if i fail on the field i can extend my career by blaming it on being persecuted for being gay

i could see EASILY getting an extra 2 or 3 years and a few extra mil out of that EASY, especially since the teams will WANT to seem "sympathetic" to gay sh*t for PR purposes

not a bad strategy at all

but to make it believable a player would probably have to lay some groundwork for a bit beforehand.....make a few casual appearances at gay bars, act swishy off the field, purposely get caught sneaking peeks at guys coks and butts in the locker room while acting like he was trying not to get caught, etc etc stuff like that

not a bad idea, dont hate the player hate the game

im sure you are ok with wall st guys and corporate guys and lobbyists bending the rules and playing the game to get that paper, so dont hate on a f%^&*?#t doing whatever he gotta do to get his paper pal