Originally posted on 12/27/2012:

My grandma told me today that her friend Rose knows this single and looking lady friend. She wants to set her up with me on a blind date. I have never dated, and have never even thought about being with someone because i am too focused on handicapping. My grandma's friend Rose hardly knows me but my grandma complains to her about me. My grandma says i have to go on a date with her this Saturday Night. That's the worst day for me because it's a crucial time for catching line shifts in football. I don't like distractions but my grandma says i have no choice. I'm so mad and nervous. I don't know who she is, what she looks like, or what color she is. All my grandma told me was that Rose said she is a single and looking lady. Rose already told her about it so she is expecting a blind date Saturday. She lives 20 minutes biking distance from my grandmas house, so that's like 55 minutes walking. I have to meet her at the bus stop on Central Avenue and Steels road for 5pm. That's all i know. Should I go??What should i do for my date?? What do i do or say when i see her??

Sorry for asking about intercourse on here but i'm so nervous.

Thanks guys