Originally posted on 02/18/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Uhhh....this was an administrative thread, pal. Serious decisions had to be made to protect both SBR an it's posters. Obviously these were all done by individuals way over your head within the organization.

Of course, if you're only wanting drama free posting.....you're welcome to haul your ass back over to GayLive on a full time basis!

That goes for you too, fatty!
I dont even post here anymore because of stains like this guy and what SBR represents. This guy gets to say anything he wants, use racial slurs, and make fun of people's weight, sexual preference etc, but the minute a rrandom poster who doesn't slurp one of the big SBR schlongs says something, he is banned from posting.
I'm all for freedom of speech anyone should be able to say anything they want on here. But to let this jerk-off do it and no one else makes no sense. By the way this opie flame sounds like the biggest closet homosexual I've ever seen in my life just by reading this one thread alone, so he should probably stop gay-bashing because when his people-the gay commiunity, find out he's a sellout to his own fellow backdoor boys, hes going to have a rough time getting anyone to offer a reach-around in the future.