Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17762102'>posted</a> on 02/09/2013:

09/02

06:30pm

After losing $50 on two bets on Perth Glory +0.5 and DNB @ Melbourne Heart, I decided to tail thatguy as he was very successful last year making 41 units profit in the 2012 season. It was his first play this year and he was only risking 1 unit, so I put $30 from my remaining $50 on the over 50.5 points in the NRL All Stars game. Earlier that day I sold my PS3 to Ebgames for $150 in the hopes of repeating my previous effort of $1000+ when I sold another PS3.

[GOAL #1] My goal is to grind out $1000+ profit using funds received from selling my PS3.

Now that I think about it I was served by the same girl at EBgames both times. I think Haza was transferred to a different store and this new girl has taken her place. She is a pretty brunette who looks like a hotter and younger version of Jarmila Gajdosova but with one stark difference, a colorful sleeve tattoo on her right arm. Personally I dislike sleeve tattoos on girls and overly colorful tattoos but am willing to make exceptions here.

[GOAL #2]
My goal is to see the tattoo in its entirety and then eventually see the rest of her body in its entirety. I know nothing about this girl so this will be a challenging feat.

Also I recall speaking to Sammi last night at about 2:30am. She was at Fridays and posted a status on Facebook asking “so...who’s out?” I liked her status and proceeded to lie and tell her I was recently there but had just left. Now Sammi is nothing special but she is not fat and not that ugly either--I rate her about a 5. I feel she can be easily manipulated and I will take advantage of this. We went on to have a very sexual conversation but it was far too late to make it to the valley by the 3:00am shutout.

[GOAL #3]
My immediate goal is to see Sammi’s breasts, which are still a mystery to me, and then bang the shit out of her--preferably like a dog. My main goal is to develop a sexual relationship with Sammi.

Initial Bank: $50.65

Risk $30 @ 1.90 to win $27 profit [LOSS]

Bank: $50.65 - $30

=$20.65