Originally posted on 02/01/2013:

let me start with when I saw San Francisco, when the season starts winding down , it seems to me everthing gets into focus. You can see how the dots get connected , I am sure anyone that has been involved in trying to make money has seen every type of game ,all situations where you can't believe what has happened etc. The bottom line in most cases, and I say most cases is your dealing with humans where no matter what is planned sometimes explodes. Las Vegas holds all the strings to the show. Vegas deals with billions of dollars on Superbowl weeks.As all wiseguys know cash will always be King, Those who control the cash control just about all outcomes, not the owners of teams not the players not the refs. Yes all above play a part .We can see how Vegas minipulates itself by The spread. Many speculate how they come up with these numbers.don't waste your time just remember Vegas sometimes will be a touchdown off with the number they open with, all done to set the public up. Iwill be giving you the winner Friday after 12, and if you want any other opinions on the game let me know.