Originally posted on 01/10/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
I am curious why they won't let you deposit any more???? That seems unreal based on the fact that sportbooks usually want to take your money...
It wasn't that they wouldn't let me deposit, the deposit just wasn't going through- I was using my cc card(as I'm unfamiliar with other depo methods) and after talking with a cs rep he told me to try again after he reached out to the cc dept and it went through.

I only recently started browsing the forum and I've started following the Wallco, JM(7/5) and Stifler systems. If my roll increases as much as I think it will, I might just move my money over to Heritage(not sure whether they are partners with 5D or not) because they allow 2 check requests per week...Also their CS seemed to respond a lot faster.

On another note, given the backtesting results from these systems, with proper BR management, you could make a lot of money using these systems...and relatively quickly. Tack onto that some of the other threads that I've seen(ex. KhmerKid) and the amounts that people bet it really is a head-scratcher to me why people continue to post their plays here. I'm just curious- these people could easily just make bank, move to some remote island and retire, yet they continue to post their systems and picks every day for the general public to use. Don't get me wrong, I fully appreciate it and there is no way I could thank Wallco, thelimit, stevex and Stifler enough for opening my eyes(and I've only been here for a week). Does it not get to a point where you are just satisfied with the coin that you've made and can live happily ever after?

Anyways, thanks again for the help guys, I'm grateful to have found this thread.