Originally posted on 01/08/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
not keep score or anything but it must be 500-0 at least. Probably on the low side.

Dwight see what I mean about the apple, you keep coming back.

Now was I the guy that sent you the c...t pm? No that was you. Was I they guy that sent hugs and kisses, no that was you. Was I the guy that mocked, no that was you? Was I that guy that quit posting for days at a time after I destroyed you, no that was you.

Listen guy did you ever hear of R Descartes, of course you didn't. I will give you a mini philosophy lesson. He was an early philosopher and scholar and he is famous for this quote, "I think, therefore I am" he is basically one of the first philosophers you hear about in an intro course.

Now let me tell you how that applies. If you or rifleman or the loon ever defeated me in any type of debate--even once I would need to commit suicide. So since you are reading this right now obviously I did not commit suicide. So I type because I am thus eliminating suicide and eliminating the possibility of either of you three nit wits even coming close in a debate. Can you imagine me, losing a debate to chuckie, the loon or you.

How many times you almost begged me to relent, you forgot about that. This is the reason I come after you and this is the reason you start with the mocking, hugs and kisses and all the other bs. You keep coming back, you never learn a lesson. That proves how very dumb you are.