Originally posted on 01/03/2013:

I have never bet offshore, I use a local and am a small gambler wagering 300-500 on most games. I heard about BI cause a friend lost some small money there. If you guys are raising funds for a legal fight against the individuals who perpetrated this fraud I would kick in 100 bucks as long as the fund has at least 5k total in it.

Also if a book does bail you guys out I will do a deposit of 1500 and become a customer alongside all of you of the new book. You guys should consider trying to get as many people like me as you can to commit to the new book. It would be new business to the book without the debt load they have to absorb with you guys that got ripped off. A large number of people like me coming in without any encumbrances would help you guys a great deal in getting a deal. Speak to your friends who bet, family who bet, YOU ALL KNOW PEOPLE WHO BET, and they could help you guys recoup this huge amount of money. A couple hundred customers, especially virgins like me, would go a long long way.

Am I insane or does this make sense?