Originally posted on 12/24/2012:

Here is my go:
You are a 2,500 point borrower, with 9K out to yisman, 1.6K to hels, and now want more.

your balance with yisman is now greater than when your house of cards collapsed a year and a half ago or so when the balance was just under 9K.

As others have discussed, you seem at times to be a republican, yet are the most entitled person in the points forum.

This, maybe it is for the drama, but this is a disgrace what you are doing to yisman, and to the points forum in general. Yisman graciously gave you 300 points just yesterday, and so you need 355 again today for your blackjack or something fix.

It is worst than sad.

So I say anyone that would really consider this, take out yisman and be the sole lender to CS4. CS4 has paid back a lot of points and his threads are interesting, and it is likely he is not going anywhere. But it is wrong of anyone to make a second loan and think they should have a priority on the pay back over a loan that is already outstanding regardless of whether the borrower has pledged 6 points per day to the initial loan or some other amount.

So I say go fish.