Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17213998'>posted</a> on 12/21/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
Since 1960 it has been proven farmland a better investment than stocks................................
Fishbrains, you've been touting farmland as an investment for a decade on the forums now, but for the life of me I can't figure out why. Typically the best investment vehicles aren't cast as pearls before swine, the people aware of them want to keep them a secret to maximize the amount of time they have to acquire as much as they can. You certainly won't find me here telling everyone the ways I've found to increase my passive income, because more hungry people at supper time means less stew for everyone.

I think you're too busy trying to sound like a bigshot in forumville with your stories of being on the staff of the Cornhuskers football team and touting your precious farmland to really have much at stake in any of the choice investments you tout. You don't post like a success, you post like just another person desperate to be thought of as a success. Posting at EOG in tiny font about how many other forum "bigshots" owe you money doesn't exactly help your case either.

You've come off like a tool for years, and I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am that you couldn't keep your word about being done with posting for good.
How about you see if IA CORN FARMER would like to have SIX FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES instead of just the five he has now?