Originally posted on 11/24/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
Maybe you lucked out by the clerk giving you the answer you needed to better make the case had you won. Ultimately intention doesn't matter.
Bill,

I understand what you're trying to say...but ultimately what you're saying is: Even if you question an agent 2x..and they give you an incorrect answer both times and neglect to ask management...it's the players fault.
He asked TWICE about this particular wager and the clerk both times said "yes it is correct".. How on EARTH is it the players fault? He knew it seemed funny so he asked TWICE to confirm...Call me crazy but I would consider that the CLERKS/book fault.

What you're saying is basically the book/customer service rep can tell you anything they want..even if it's incorrect..then weeks later the book can claim "hey wait no that wasn't a fair line 2-3 weeks ago so all action is null and void". I usually agree with 75% of what you say in these kind of threads..but this one seems WAY WAY WAY off. Player verified it with the book twice because it sounded too good to be true.. he didn't try to hide it one bit.

VERY VERY VERY bad justification from SBR on this one.

Customer Service Rep/Book in the wrong 100000000000%. Tony should be blaming the (2) reps that didn't confirm or ask.