Originally posted on 10/26/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
Biggest single win was either Dom over Faber, Ellenberger over Pierson / Sheilds, or Munoz over Maia (got lucky as penetrate on that one)... All of these I won around a G on each.

Biggest losses have all come in the last 6 months. I started gabmbling mma again in October 2010 and my biggest loss in 14 months was -300 for a single play and -450 for a whole event.

Things went down hill fast and started a horrible 4 month losing streak with a little fight called Palhares vs. Belcher, lost about 900 on that fight and 1200 for the whole event. Probably my biggest single loss and biggest losing night to date.

Followed that event with a few more big losses Iaquinta over hippy guy (-700), and Catone losing on the BS cut to Camozzi in the 3rd killed me, lost about 800 on Catone I think.

I thought I was the man and a savant the first 14 months of gambling as I probably profited around 8k, then over the course of my 4 month losing streak I probably lost half of that.

Lesson learned is that no one is invicible betting mma and you'll eventually lose big at some point.
hehe karmas a bitch