Originally posted on 07/21/2010:

i took over today as coach against another team. Our coach couldnt make the trip as he was away on a mission , since he is a minister.
This is what i did. We were playing the top ranked team in the state. We are last if they had a rank for that.
Our #1 seed cant beat their #1 seed or even the other teams #2 seed. So i decided to make our worst player the #1 seed. I decided if their guy can beat our #1 guy without a doubt then why not just make it a cheap victory.

I put our second worst player as the #2 seed.

Yes both got beat 6-0 6-0

HERES WHERE THE FUN BEGINS.

The team, coach were were playing all thought they were gonna play our top 2 guys at 1 and 2. He confronts me and I blew him a kiss and laughed. Everyone is now in shock. I lined up my players and we all did the Ric Flair strut and said WHOOOOOO!!!!!!

I Made our best player the #3 seed, and out second best player the #4 seed and our 3rd best player the #5 seed.

Guess what happened . We won 3 to 2. ha ha ha ha!!

I did the same thing with the girls, and in doubles .

Everyone there was fuming. The coaches , parents. We were the visiting team and there were around 200 or so there spread out .

People calling us cheaters, names and everything you can think of.

I mean the guy i had at #1 is a rookie thats only been playing like a week and cant even get it over the net sometimes if you hit it straight too him.
I mean the punk millionaire kid he was playing was like WTF.

He figured it out later when he saw our best guy beating up their #3 seed.

We've played this team every year since 1976 and havent even won ten matches total i don't think until i took over.
The players on the other team were crying , even some of the parents. They said they were gonna ban us from local tourneys. Turn us into the commissioner. I said go ahead and tell him that we kicked your teams buttocks. THE BEST TEAM WON

Okay i weigh 320 , closer to 350 actuallly and for some reason the coach challenges me to a match. Yes he is better than me but not by alot. I was pumped, motivated. WE had both teams, parents, cops. People running around everywhere. People pulling over trying to figure out what was going on.

Yes he called everyshot i hit on the line out and im like okay, dont even blink and accept it. He was acting like a wild animal during the match . So i decide to start serving to the middle so he cant call my shots out . I served like 80 percent first serve. I was having trouble with his serve so i did more drop shots . He won the 1st set 6-4. I won the second set coming back from 4-0 to win 6-4 . We then did a ten pt tie breaker. First person to 10 win by 2. He was up 9-0 and give up . I then just go for , get two Aces. 9-2. I then get two winners 9-4.

Still upset knowing im gonna lose. I then get two errors from him on my serve. 9-6. I then get two big time lucky winners from the tape and a miss hit. 9-8. I then get an another winner. I end up winning 24-22 . The team picks me up and carries me off the court. He slams his 300 dollar racket down and breaks it. I mean we celebrated for like 15 minutes. We kept telling stories about the matches we played. WE couldnt stop laughing.
WE decided to to to mcdonalds but after we won we decided its time to go to Golden Corral.
GUESS WHAT HAPPENS. OTHER TEAM SHOWS UP . MORE COMING