Originally posted on 10/28/2012:

I'd like you to present a clear, concise, and intelligently written statement on why an independent voter should vote for Mitt Romney based on anything proprietary to Mitt Romney. There are only two stipulations, you cannot in any way, shape or form mention Barack Obama or his tenure as a comparison. I'm looking for an explanation of why Mitt Romney would be a great President, not a "better" President. I want to see how Mitt stands alone on his own merits, so feel free to comment on his character, morals, plans, etc. and most importantly, you must mention one specific policy proposal he has made that you deem extremely beneficial to the office and the American people. Please be specific.

Whoever is able to do this with the utmost integrity and example of civility and intelligence will receive 100 points from me. Your statement must adhere to the stipulations and if there is even one comparison to Obama's administration, it will be disqualified. Yes, I do determine what is a clear, concise, and intelligently written statement, but I am a fair judge of logical rationale. I'll render a decision by Tuesday night.

P.S. I fact check like an ocd psycho, so please don't speak in generalities such as "He wants to help the middle-class..."