Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16322266'>posted</a> on 10/09/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
Id love it if weed was legal. The best part would be all the dealers bitching about not having a job anymore, after so long of wishing it were legal. As far as other stuff, i dont really have the experience to make an educational decision.
Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
you people are stupid and useless enough, now we need "legalized/decriminalized" drugs to mix in to the equation too?

Pleazzz....Get a job, get a life and accept reality for what it is...pathetic,pitiful druggie losers..
That's the thing, people are scared to think that if drugs were legal everyone would be on them all the time; it's all out of fear that people can't see that it wouldn't be that way.
I personally don't do any drugs. In my life time I have smoke weed twice, and haven't done any other drug.

I really encourage everyone to read about how Portugal deals with it; because it's not how everyone would think it would be. Helping people with their demons is better then arresting everyone and putting them away and keeping them somewhere in concrete dungeon for a long long time.