Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16081554'>posted</a> on 09/19/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by jhilg5 View Post
Listen to this crap. I tried to withdraw $550 back in early June. After not seeing seeing the money after a month, I started reaching out to sportsbetting.ag. No live chat on the website, no phone number on the website, but I found some old emails from past correspondence and started writing them once a week. I never heard anything! Finally, after over 3 months, I received a call from the Backlog Audit Department. They said they couldn't process my withdraw for another 30 days due to 'a change in management'. Howeve, they offered my a $100+ freeplay that equated to a percentage of my balance of $550. The gentlemen told me I had to rollover the FP 6 times before I could withdraw it. Ok, chances are I wouldn't get to that point, but might as well try. I ended up losing my first bet. Then, I went on a little run with my account balance of $550 and got it up to $1,400. I tried to withdraw the funds yesterday, but the folks at sportsbetting.ag said my rollover balance is $4,126. Basically, I can't withdraw any money from my account until I hit that amount. So, they lied about the how the rollover worked. I got a $100+ free play, but now I can't pull out my initial $550 that I tried to withdraw for 3 plus months until I get it up to $4,126. What a joke!
They got you