Originally posted on 08/23/2012:

So is an apology for posting a list that wasn't completely accurate what you want. Then fine I am sorry for making a mistake. Thank God that was the only thing that didn't go well.
The real issue is that you guys have no idea what a headache it is to put something together of this size. With sending out the numerous e-mails and PM's trying to get confirmations to organizing the useless models that did absolutely nothing. When I receive responses saying how many times do I have to confirm? As many times as I send out email request. And to receive cancellations 2 & 3 days before the event( at least they cancelled, Thank you)

To be able to sit down and socialize, partake in the alcoholic consumption and eat would have been nice, but my main concern at the time was to make sure that ALL the posters had a good time and that everyone was taken care of.
So if these posters that supposedly attended failed to sign in with my 2 assistants that were available the entire time the Bash was going on. Except for the last 1 1/2 hours when I allowed them to finally get something to eat. Then yes your right I screwed up.

Didn't know I was running a weekend day camp for a bunch of children. Everyone was aware that we had a registration table and name tags to hand out.

But I apologies for the error.