Originally posted on 07/30/2012:

I called the $15 pre flop raise with a 2-3 suited...BFD. I was the big and there a handful of players. Caught the straight. Wasn't bad poker.

Bateman returns? didnt this fuk insult my wife and threaten Shari? Who's fukked up decision was that?

Olympics?? I decided to actually time how much actual sports there was in a 30 minute segement. I was thinking 10 minutes. Wrong 5 min 39 seconds. Imagine what their ratings would be if they had to compete with NBA or gawd forbid football? The Redneck fishing channel is giving them a run.

Then some fukk makes me look bad by posting this future Obama speech;

":..All those people who lost jobs, wasn't my fault! Noo, you know better... it was Bush's fault and Bain Capitol!!! yea...it was Bain Capitol's fault those suckers lost all them jobs! They sent em all to China along with the Keystone Pipeline!! And who said we controlled congress for two years?? We didnt control them....Gdam right, George Bush controlled them! Wasn't my fault!
Bain, Bush and all the rich whiteys got their foot on the welfare man's throat! Cut spending my azz....we gonna raise taxes on all those who think they are smarter and work harder...that'll show em. uh huh yea
"

Guys, we can make it until football. Keep your BBQ's outside and dont practice any hangman knots in the meantime.