Originally posted on 07/24/2012:

Lots of debate going on right now over whether or not Joe Pa was knowingly harboring and enabling that convicted child rapist Sandusky. But I fail to see if him having full knowledge of the situation absolves him from guilt.

No one can question that Joe ruled over Penn St football. He was a dictator. Every facet of the program, and basically the entire school, ran through him. So in my opinion, rather or not he totally knew what Sandusky was doing....he's 100% responsible for this going on during his watch. That's how it works when you're the boss. You take responsibility for everything, good and bad. Do you honestly think the CEO of BP knew abou the day-to-day on all of the 1000's of wells they were running? Absolutely not. But when the small leak happened, and all the libtard fukks freaked out like this was going to be the end of every fukkin dolphin in the ocean, who went down? That's simply part of the job description.

For the record, I think he knew full well what was happening. But by the .001% chance he didn't, in my opinion, he's still to blame. It was his program. Happened on his watch.