Originally posted on 07/21/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
What I wrote and what you are reading is not the same thing. I didn't say they were unrelated and I'd agree with you about the unsolicited marketing material. My honest answer was I don't know the deal with Lowvig and standby...go on with your insults in the meantime..
Bill:

Personally, I give you a lot of credit for responding--most SBR reps avoid BOL/LV threads like the plague. That said, don't you find it somewhat humiliating that BOL has so many SBR complaints and yet their rating remains unchanged at B+ (Hell I feel embarassed for SBR because you used to be better than that). Ask yourself, how many problems don't make it to this forum where BOL just steals funds and virtually no one else knows other than the victim? You're smart enough to know this is happening...right?

And what "top rated" Book opens up an unofficial sister Book void of any legit contact info. Why do this other than to avoid or stall legit payouts? We get that BOL is a sponsor Book, but come on---really. Sorry, but this BOL/LV situation does have a certain RX aroma about it. Basically a Sponsor has shit the bed (repeatedly) and no one at SBR wants to clean it up.

Respectfully submitted, Hedge