Originally posted on 07/04/2012:

i remember the first fight i ever saw with Cung Lee. It was against that killer Tony Fryklund. The reason i watched it was because of this tremendous build up Cung was getting. I thought they dug up Bruce Lee from the dead. He fought this below average fighter and it was basically even most of the fight with a slight edge to Cung. Mauro Ranallo the biggest hyping piece of shit announcer in the history of MMA, who should be in the WWE with his hyping nonsense, was trying to bullshit people how great Lee was. This is when u separate bullshiters from common sense. Ranallo does this shit all the time and i believe he is the reason Fedor started getting a bad rap. People who can tell a con job when it is right in their face knows this asshole Mauro is either more blind than Jim Lampley or full of shit. He made Fedor sound like he could beat king kong. You get tired of hearing about this shit especially when u are watching something completely different. It reminds me of WWE announcers who try to tell ya that "this pay per view was the best event ever" Every single pay per view according to these bullshitters trumps the next. This is okay for WWE but not MMA which happens to be a real sport. Cung Lee might win cause Cote isn't Bones Jones but this is so far from a lock it is a joke. If Cote gets past the first two minutes dodging those nasty kicks, Cung will eventually gas like he always does, and that granite chin of Cote's is gonna bring a whole lot of trouble. All a sudden those kicks come slower and less effective. I don't know how many of u have gotten in a fight with a guy u could hit with a crowbar to the jaw and he smiles at ya. It is kinda demoralizing and u better have a plan B or be a pretty fast runner.