Yes, because a real estate agent is the one who is tuned in. Afterall, they did take a $400 online course that surely qualifies them as an expert. 90% of real estate agents are fukk tard morons and that is who you think has a clue.

I really hate sounding like im sticking up for banks as I generally dislike pretty much everything about them. But didnt 90 soemthing percent of the bailout money get repaid to the government plus interest, I hated that we gave it to them but they did give it back. And your a moron if you think they did not lose money on the housing market collapse(most of it deserved in my opinion)

Pauly, what do you do for a living to be so enlightened?

90% of homeowners taking banks to court could have avoided their issue if they would have read the documents or taken time to think about what they were doing. But of course not, they thought the gravy train would last forever. Banks offer settlements because it is cheaper than long. drawn out litigation.

Obviously you two are of the generation blame someone else. FOr once in your life look in the mirror and realize maybe some of it is your own fault. Sorry but its both parties fault for being greedy and always wanting more.

As for your friends who were laid off as nurses. There is a shortage of nurses all across the country so they should be able to get another job(may not be as great/lucrative/convient or whatever) but they will easily be able to get another job.

I swear some of you that have all the answers so definitively are missing something upstairs.

And before you start your I hope you feel the pain of loss or whatever, I already did, I lost my good job already, lost it due to downsizing at a bank. I adapted, used my brain, worked hard and are now in a better position then before I lost it. Im sorry Im skipped the sit around and blame banks, obama, bush, government or whoever else I could step. Maybe next time.