Since i see so many young sbr posters who post here... you have to ask yourself... do any of them have any social skills?

I mean, you got posters like Hawley who has got to be one of the most insecure boys on this forum. You can see this when he gets offended easily when i call him pale and others. And when you see him making fun of TTWarrior for calling him fat... which is the common characteristics of a kid with low self esteem to put others down... do any of them have any social skills?

You have that kid Sov who is nothing more than a 18 year old troll on the internet and that 18 year old twink CanuckG and of course the guy who wears lipstick rod10 posting pictures of himself trying to get validating no an sbr forum. Then of course the 19 year old kid hawley who plays halo with that other friend of his all day.

Most of them seem very arrogant and even one of them said he needs to be arrogant because of how he looks, I think that was Hawley. Yet when you put him outside, do you guys think the young kids at sbr know how to behave in public without looking pale and awkward? I keep imagining these sbr kids are those that try to act cool in public and say stuff in their minds like I know I'm good looking and that I'm too good for that girl when in reality he's probably doesn't even know how to start a conversation without turning pale and mumbling their words if they try to even initiate a conversation due to playing xbox all day. I keep imagining them to be like the one at a high school prom and just standing there trying to look cool and not ask a girl to dance because he thinks he's too cool and that she should come and ask him. When in truth they don't even know how to start a conversation so they try to play it cool.

What's your thoughts on this fellas?