Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
Nice sample size. Your words: "very average on tour". He's been the best player in the world since the week before presidents cup.

And again you bet on Phil who has shown absolutely no reason to think he would do anything in this tournament. I'm not gonna root for you to lose but I'm not afraid to tell you that was a shit bet. And another note on Phil....it's pretty much consensus that even with his wins, his record in majors is disappointing.

To be honest, I've hated Phil ever since that '99 US Open that he lost to Payne Stewart. He just struck me as such a fukkin drama queen that whole week. The whole "I'm wearing a beeper, and if my wife goes into labor I'm leaving the tourney even if I'm leading" thing just seemed completely fukkin' ridiculous to me.

I mean, come on, your leading THE FUKKIN US OPEN and you're going to haul ass from the 17th green just because your wife is going into labor?? Get real. She was in a great hospital with the best doctors. She was gonna be fine no matter what.

FUKK THAT!! I've been very open on here about how much I love my kid, and I admit that her being born is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. But if I was leading the fukkin Open, I'm here to tell you that my intro to that kid would've been fukkin delayed by however-the-fukk long it took for me to win that fukkin tourney!! Please. You have a lifetime to bond with that kid.....but odds are you may never win a US Open.