Quote Originally Posted by Facepunch View Post
Public Employee unions have taken a stance that is directly against the taxpayers of any given state. They have also contributed, canvased and campaigned for Democrats about 90% of the time. This is not representative of a balanced approach to mediating fair wages and promoting worker's rights. I do not begrudge the unions, I have family members that are proud union workers and have been able to provide for themselves and their families due to some of the good work of the union, but we have to come to a realization that there is plenty wrong with unions today. If they do not adapt, and continue to make themselves an easy target by being partisan and continuing to prod hot button issues, like immigration , they will fade into obscurity.
I love how people are attacking unions, working Americans' wages, and the rights of workers to form cooperatives to negotiate fair and safe work practices in the name of the "taxpayers." LOL. It's so blatantly obvious where you're getting your "opinions" from. Think for yourself for once. Do you people REALLY believe that this economy is the result of union labor? REALLY? Short term memory? The recession was caused by GREED at the highest levels of our economy. And now, you sheep are attempting to pass the buck to laborers since you're too stupid to know what actually caused the recession? LMAO.

Lookup mortgage backed securities once. Then tell me how unions caused any of this.

Get a clue, please.