It has always been Hillary's dream to be president and she was the overwhelming favorite all along to win the 2008 democratic nomination before Obama came front and center and stole her dream right out from under her.

I remember Hillary talking about the 2008 election with her presumption that she already won the nomination.

While its possible for her to still be president, she is now tagged with the "loser" emblem after falling to Obama in 2008 and she knows full well that her time might have come and gone. The disappointment Hillary felt must have been INCREDIBLE and I believe the entire country suffered as a result as we would be in much better shape if Hillary won the presidency as opposed to Obama.

Both Hillary and Bill want Obama to lose for this reason and I wouldn't be surprised at them doing everything within their power to help Romney especially considering he's a very moderate republican.

Remember how close Hillary and Oprah were during Clinton's 8 year term and beyond as they were the 2 most powerful women in the world. Its amazing how quickly Oprah dropped Hillary like yesterday's newspaper to endorse Obama solely due to the fact that they shared the same skin color.

You don't see Oprah using her BILLIONS to help anyone but people of her own race.