Originally posted on 05/09/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
You're so clueless on this topic, it's appalling.

Anybody who's seen the vidcaps and live cam of Bobby getting Deaned would never be able to write off the behavior as simple experimentation. Bobby likes the rooster, he likes it big and dark, and he likes to be "forced" to take it. Anybody who says otherwise doesn't know Bobby as well as they think they do.
Absolutely true. I don't know Bobby, but the Dean video tells all. I should have mirrored it.

It was some of the most flaming shit I've ever seen. Bobby put up his hands in "defense" in the most stereotypical limp-wristed manner imaginable. At one point Bobby and Dean are face to face, and Bobby says, in a coy voice, "you want me to suck you off?". The only reason he would say that is if he's expressing a desire. He wanted to be taken at that moment, but Dean constrained himself.

And the sickest part of all is Bobby left his webcam on with the full knowledge that sbr chat guys were watching. He wanted the world to see his struggle, feel pity for him.

Bobby is an unreal sicko, a raging repressed homo. This is no lie at all if you saw the video. Bobby will be wearing a biker outfit with a ball in his mouth in no time out at the gay bars in Vegas.