Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
For the record, I am not better off, nor worse off now than I was 3 years ago. I never claimed to be an Obama supporter or a Democrat for that matter.
I don't live in your corrupt, collapsing country therefore, I don't claim to support either side, I simply have an opinion. It is based on a contrast between how we treat our less fortunate, compared to how you treat your lower class. This is how many scholars believe you sould judge a society.
Thank you for the financial advice but, as I have said before, I don't take advice from retards.

GOOD LUCK Andy
Hey Jayvegas-

I've had just about enough of your insults directed towards my country. I realize you consider yourself extremely smart, as evidenced by your arrogant, self aggrandizing posts. So let's see if I can put this in words you'll be able to grasp.....

We, the American voting public, don't give a fukk what you think about our political system, or who our next President will be, or any of the other American topics you love to butt your foreign ass into. Worry about your own fukkin country, and we'll worry about ours.

And if you don't like that......then go fukk yourself, pal.