Destructive criticism is probably even more valuable than constructive criticism.

You should thank someone for shooting your method down before you lose your BR and figure it out the hard way.

Monkey's point is that the TT now is just like a lot of fat people on January 1. They decide they want to lose weight and start asking questions like, What's the best exercise I should do? What time of day should I work out? Will I lose more weight if I wear light clothes instead of dark clothes? They like the idea of losing weight and love to discuss it but never get their hands dirty and get their ass moving.

We all know these people in the form of pseudo-entrepreneurs. The type that says Oh there's a lot of demand for this product, I should get into industry X. Then they blow $50,000 on a training course of some sort and then never follow through.

We see a lot of pseudo bettors here who just like to discuss -104/-106 hypotheticals until the cows come home, and then argue with guys who have been applying the theory for a decade like durito/MF. This is why they don't provide full answers to things anymore, they're tired of holding these wanna be bettors' hands, and are 100x more likely to answer a question like "I have collected data on X and want to predict Y, but I'm getting results Z and I wonder what I'm doing wrong" rather than the vague hold-your-hand question of "How do I get Y?".