Quote Originally Posted by Parlayking11 View Post
So Shari... Do you advocate Tony and his pack of barely fluent cs reps being ignorant and rude after THEY make mistakes? It's well documented that Tony and his reps are rude quite often, even when they are in the wrong! But yet you don't mention that ever... It would seem that someone with over 20,000 sbr comments would have seen the numerous complaints regrading tony and his staff being rude to his customers quite frequently! So if you are the professional bettor and sbr moderator you claim to be, it would seem you would side with the players more than the D books you have rated with an A+. Please explain the A+ rating you give 5 dimes with the level of service they provide. And don't give me the cookie cutter reduced juice and fast payouts garbage either ...It takes more than that for most of us ...we like to be treated with respect- are you going to keep going to a restaurant that treats you like shit consistently and provides horrible service just because you like the food- I doubt it...
Of course I've seen complaints about 5Dimes. And 99.9% of the time they are from: People taking shots; People looking for handouts; People who didn't read the rules of the site they were betting on and needed to have the basics of gambling explained to them.

I never said I was a professional bettor. In fact I lumped myself in to the minnow category with you. However - just like if I'm talking to my electricity company and trying to negotiate a better rate, if the supervisor comes along and they look at the notes where I called the CS Rep an f'n whatever, chances are they're not going to bend over backwards for me.

People post chats on here with Tony hoping to gain "cool brownie points" in Internet lala land. Yeah they're good for a laugh because Tony is a blunt, straight up guy. Very, very, very, very rarely do bettors actually agree with the OP. Because like it or not, Tony is fair. He doesn't like shot takers. He doesn't like people who try to scam him. In your case you realised that he protects his staff against those who are jackoffs to them. And in andywend's case - although I'm not sure I even understand that one but I'll take what andy said for face value - Tony thought he wasn't going to be a winning player long term so he limited him. And explained it to him. Much more than I got from the books with billions backing them who limited me without 1. telling me and 2. definitely not explaining the reasons why.

And again: You say you like to be treated with respect in that restaurant. How do you think a server would treat your meal if you swore at them? Like a bit of "special sauce" on that one? It goes both ways. I don't think Tony would've given you a free play regardless unless you've seriously dropped a lot of dough there... but disrespecting his staff surely won't get you there. I'm confident you'd be man enough to protect your own staff in the same manner. Any decent human being would, no?

I get that you don't want to play there any more. And seriously - if you're looking for rebates on losses, 5Dimes isn't the book for you and any of us would've told you that upfront. Those of us who play there do so because of the reduced juice, 5 million props, we know we won't get screwed, etc. Ease of payouts is just the cherry on top. But if you're someone like me who loses quite a bit, like me, and you want a bit of a rebate for that, you're better off with other books. You've called me a retard and tried to disparage me and I haven't done the same in return... I'm seriously trying to give you good advice. You came up against someone who stands up for his employees. You're the type of gambler any book would love to have. Why did he say that to you? Because that's who he is. Either play there or no.