75H Oregon State -2.5

K+2/3 (3 tickets) $5 a ticket, $15 total
70T Wisconsin/Ohio State

25U 5.5 Islanders/Sens
72V California
75H Oregon State
So you wheeled Illinois at -5.5
won that

& you put that with your 1st group of 3 which included Oregon St. -5.5 which was a loser.

Anyway, forget all that, I did the math & your payouts were accurate but I question the way you are carrying over your balance when you win.
It appears that on Feb 26th you claimed your balance was $923 but, had you actually gone to your store & shelled out the $110 your new balance would be $813(on Feb.26th) & you would
only have received back $145 for a realized profit of $35. This would bring your Feb. 27th balance to $958 not the $1045 you posted.
You are making these bets, right? That's what you claim in the OP.
Unless of course you inflating the payouts of your tickets, which we may never see, even though you claim to keep proline tickets from years ago.
In post #88 you make it clear that you are in fact purchasing these tickets.
Seems like a weird mistake to make if you were actually buying these tickets then cashing them the next day.
You also made this error on the 23rd of Feb. when you claimed you went to your local store and purchased $75 worth of tickets but only
added your profits onto Feb. 24th's balance.
So, already I have a problem with your accounting skills & I truly believe you are too temperamental to succeed in the long run.

Also on March 6th you posted a double wheel where you put arsenal & Philli Flyers, separately into 4 of each of those 5 picks & the only tie you hit was Dayton. You missed all the others so I don't understand how you balance on March 6th was $734 then on March 7th (having gone to the store to pay $50 for your tickets) your new balance was $759. So not only did you lose $50 that you din't disclose you arbitrarly awarded yourself another $25 for another $75 descrepency.

HERE'S MY FAVOURITE. On March 9th correct me if I'm wrong but you didn't win any of your DOUBLE KEYS, you didnt hit you 4/5 point spread ticket. You hit the 3/4 point spread tickets & you actually only hit one of them. We know that 3 games on a point spread ticket pays 4 to 1. (Remember Proline calls it 5 to 1 but they don't give you back your bet) so you bet a $50 ticket that paid you $200 profit.($250 total)
You said your balance on March 9th was $689 (which we already know is complete bullshit) and after going to the store to hand the clerk all that cash that day you would have had an actual balance of $324.
So your balance on March 10th wasn't $674 like you said it was $574. ONCE AGAIN, you neglected to pay for your other fictiona....sorry LOSING tickets.

In your silly little ONTARIO EDITION thread you are off by over $300. Trust me I know what the Proline tickets you bet paid, regardless of whether you can produce them or not.

I hate to have to call you out like this but, if I am going to invest my money into someone I want to make sure he isn't fudging the numbers & calling it a mistake. I don't want him lying to me about whether or not he is actually paying for the plays he says he is making. It's also hard to tail someone who is a complete dick. You should stop lying to the forums & apologize to the members you insulted with your childish posts. I've gone into this type of detail with you because I have come to dislike you more than any other member here. It's not because youre giving people terrible strategy advice with proline. It's not even your sub par record & suspect picks. It's that you aren't red neck or a retard. Youre an educated, well-spoken guy who is still trying to screw people over by lying to them about how your flawed system with improperly crunched numbers can work for them. When it obviously wouldn't be working for you even if you had paid for these tickets.

And by the way if you happen to disagree with any of my math, which i am sure you will, feel free to post the tickets you purchased from those dates. We all know you can't part with your precious proline tickets so, go dig 'em up!